quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2016

Muthure's Place - Superhero loving

We.. are..
Kissin’ ears, licking elbows, sucking face
And blowing each other off.
I taste you...
Breathe you in and smell your fingers.
I see stars and look for the sun,
Not realising that they’re both... light.
A friend told me to explore and discover my darks side with a flashlight,
But with the..
Ghosts under my bed, skeletons in my closet, monsters hidden under my pile of dirty laundry??
THAT doesn’t seem.. like such.. a good...
Idea.
Yet you manage to crawl into my secret places, private spaces, see my hidden faces.
I was.. holding out for a hero
but his underpants were too tight, not enough circulation.
He was rushed to the ER,
Just called.. to let me know.. that he wouldn’t make it.
But I wait.
Listening to you and hearing fate.
I... see the light above your left shoulder.
You... are.
Light.
Wind.
Earth....
Motion.
You.. turn my swag on.
I carry you in my eyes.
And on my shoulders and you help me lift that heavy burden up there sometimes
With your heavy luggage down THERE...
So i decide to put my phone off,
Don't need to be hearin' from false heroes and their recovering balls..
YOU do more for ME than the whole justice league ever could anyway.
Looking at you now my thoughts.... stumble.
Trippin over common sense and all things rational, freefallinandfinallylandinginthewarmembraceoflove...
And lust.
Make that a hot embrace.
I s-s-s-s-s-s-stutter over my words and your soft, silent, patient stare
Makes me find my tongue.
I whisper a truth.
What seem to be the only truth I know right now...
‘YOU, fallen angel, are MY superman.’




Joy Muthure

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário